Monday, February 8, 2010

Beautiful

I often forget that I have a blog...that's funny to me. I love writing here, and yet I get so busy with life--often with stupid things, to be honest. I want to be more faithful this year...it seems crazy to me that more than a month is already gone from this new decade.

I have been thinking a lot lately about the amazing people that I have been privileged to do ministry with, to be friends with, to do life with. I know some truly beautiful people. People with stories of over-coming and redemption. People with wisdom and grace abundant, that they have generously shared with me. People who have taught me the gift of hospitality, by opening their homes to me. People of remarkable faith and courage, who have inspired me to press harder towards the goal. Creative people who have helped me discover more about my own creativity. I see the grace and goodness of God through the incredible relationships He has given me, whether short or long-term; across the miles or down the street.

No comments: